Saturday, September 27, 2008

Painted into a corner.. whut now?

Okay, so I didn't exactly have a game plan when I started painting this, I've reached a point where I dunno where to go next. Obviously lots more woik to be done, guess I'll just keep paintin'!

I just want to get this one done so I can move onto painting something else, doesn't help that I don't think I like this drawing that much, the composition is a little boring and the inking ain't too hot either. I'll finish it this weekend.

Oh yeah, I was in a cab the other day when an all white kitty decided to try and cut us off, luckily the driver stopped in time and honked, the cat shot up about six feet in the air, stared at the cars "head" and hissed. I just thought it was funny that the cat looked where the cars head would be.

Here I am again!

By the way, if you happen to be a best friend of mine who happens to be pregnant at the moment and happened to miss the date I set down, it's okay, I'll let you off the hook this one time.

1 comment:

Robot Turkey Girl said...

Heyyy... look at my blog! :P

I like this drawing by the way, I think there's something with the colour that needs more work... but I guess you're still painting and what do know anyway.

Also nice facing cap ;)