Monday, September 22, 2008

Can't think of a title.

Shof sent me this the other day. It's a little piece of concept art we worked together about 3 or 4 years ago. Shof did the pencils and I inked it, was quite proud of it at the time, just the fact that we'd worked on something together was a good feeling. Anyway, Shof seems determined to get me to start drawing again, so I figgered I'd start painting this. It's slow going, but I'll be posting updates as I go.


Here's the black and white.


I'll admit I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing here, but I hope it turns out okay.

The handsome mug, cus it's been a while since I've posted it. Shobo gives you one thumb up!

FInally, what I had for dinner:

Thai chicken curry over rice and lettuce with carrots, and a few spring rolls. (a few meaning twelve)

4 comments:

Robot Turkey Girl said...

Well, it's good to see that you've changed things up here bro! Did I tell you that Sackboy is on my desktop too? :)

Oh and you should look at my blog now cause I finished another computer graphics project.

Robot Turkey Girl said...

Oh and gimme some spring rolls!!!

Rahul Poral said...

nice one!!!!!got talent

Shobo said...

Rahul: Thanks muchly for the kind words!

Funzy: I ATE THEM ALL!