Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Much ablog about nothing.

For the past few weeks I've been feeling increasingly frustrated. I want to blog, but I can't figure out what to blog about. Everything seems so downright trivial! Well, not to me, to me it's actually important, but if I were not me and I was reading about the things the real me isn't blogging about, I'm pretty sure they'd be trivial. 

There's that, and there's the fact that I whenever I think about something truly blogworthy, I'd much rather be lying down. 

Enough! Let's get to the good stuff. Some time back I promised that I'd write about the process of creating a web comic I've been working on, the page below has actually been done for a few months but I'm only now getting around to posting it. I've got a new computer set up here in the Philippines and will at last be getting back to the project. This is actually a page from a third of the way into the book - I decided to start on page 11 you see. There's no text yet (apart from a font style test in the first panel), I hope to post more over the coming weekend.


2 comments:

Lighthouse Pilot said...

Gorgeous color palette, Shobo. Simply gorgeous.

Shobo said...

Hey, thanks Shane! Much appreciated :)