Sunday, October 26, 2008

I had a flying dream!

I'm not sure why I had it, but it's been years since my last one so it was very much welcome. I was coming home from school (!?) back home in Lagos, when a car full of kids pulled up in front of me, instead of going round the car I just sort of pushed off the ground into the air. It didn't last long, and my mum suddenly showed up and asked if I could do it again and I did. I suppose it was more of a floating dream than a flying dream.

That was breakfast yesterday. For the most part it was great except there was definitely something very wrong with the nectarine, which was a lot harder than I think it should have been and tasted like cardboard. I threw it out.

3 comments:

David M. Hart said...

Are those almonds? They look huge....

d

Shobo said...

Hey Dave!

Good to hear from you, yes they are almonds... maybe the other fruit are just really small.

Also,

McCAIN '08!

Shof Coker said...

Let me clarify to all who may mistake my brother's unfortunate sense of sarcasm. He is not a McCain supporter, lest he be institutionalized immediately.