Friday, April 10, 2009

Level 2 Artwork

Okay, so remember that Usher game I'm working on? Well here's an update. This is level 2, it follows the prologue level I linked to earlier and it's something of a "Hub" level rather than an actual gameplay level. It serves as a sort of landing point when you first start the game, and leads to a bunch of other levels. I'm still working on it, primarily detail work and some shadows left, but for the most part it's intact. I'm considering adding some hunting trophies :)




4 comments:

michelle said...

Nifty! I like the chandelier and the wallpaper. Yes to hunting trophies, taxidermy makes everything better. Maybe some more random clutter in the attic part, like a bicycle wheel, bird cage, dressmaker's dummy, luggage (old trunks). You know, classic attic fare.

Shobo said...

Oh, I like those ideas for the attic clutter. Why me no think of these?

The pixter pod said...

good gawd shobo! This is beautiful! your most stunning color work yet I think. I love the soft lighting around the candles. :D

Shobo said...

Gracias Rick-a-roo, that's rather high praise methinks.

I expect things to get even better as I continue to get more comfortable with the style I'm working on and as we progress further into the game's world and things get more whimsical.

*hic*