Friday, December 26, 2008

A Christmas Story

I was walking down the street yesterday when I noticed the guard across the way who minds my regularly frequented ATM. I greeted with a curt nod and he responded with a booming "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" To which I replied with an awkward "Er... Merry Christmas to you too!" also shouted across the street. A lady walking by heard us and without missing a beat blurted "And a Happy New Year!"

It was sweet, perhaps you just had to be there.

Merry Christmas everyone :)

3 comments:

Cody Carey said...

definatly wish running into people like that was a normal every day kind of thing ya know? Where i am, nobody seems to be happy about the holidays, and the only udder of excitement for the new years has been because somebody is going to get waisted.. silly.

have a good holiday.

Shobo said...

Why thank you Cody, I hope you have a good holiday as well. I'm sure wherever you are there's some excitement to be found :)

Robot Turkey Girl said...

awww that is sweet, and funny! I love the fat Santa!