Monday, August 3, 2009

Jonah is SO yesterday...

Taking a break from Jonah to work on my videogame project. I got stuck on Page 2 you see and only just figured out what I want to do to make it work.

Still, Edward Usher (the working title of the videogame) is coming along quite well. As you can see in the video below we've managed to get the basics of the first level working. That is to say, you can run around, jump, and climb up conveniently placed nooses.

The little orange fella you see is just a stand in, we're still working on the animation frames for our titular character.


6 comments:

Evan said...

WANT!

Shobo said...

Gee tenks! We won't won't be releasing for at least anudder year, but when the time comes we'll be at least plus one sale!

John Howard said...

Parralax (Parrelax? Paralax?)....

The scrolling looks REALLY cool! I was wondering if the cloud is transparent? I couldn't tell from the movie.

Shobo said...

Hi John,

Thanks, the parallax was actually a little tricky to get working right from what I understand. The clouds are indeed transparent, which is only ever really apparent when they overlap each other.

voice1 said...

WOW!!! I want to play! I want to play!!! it's soo cool to see it actually coming together as an interactive environment!

Shobo said...

Howdy Ashley! I'll be sure to make sure you get a copy when it's finally done, in the year 2075.